So today was the day! I am all packed up and moved. I have said goodbye to Duluth and now I am saying hello (more like welcome back) to the Twin Cities. I miss being in the big busy city. I'm glad I am back, but at the same time I am sad that I have left my dear friends in Duluth. I can see plenty of opportunities open for me here in the Twin Cities. I am excited to explore them.

Before moving all my stuff into my mommy's place, I went straight to my new place to sign the lease. I will be living approximately 10-15 minutes away from campus, at least according to bus. I get to move in on August 29th @ 6pm, but I think I won't start moving till the 30th. The lease officially starts on the first. When I'm all moved in and everything, I think I'm going to take the bus and time how long it's going to take me to get to the places I need to be.

To sum things up, I am excited, yet nervous for this coming school year. I'm not sure if I have posted my fall class schedule yet, but here it is anyway:

MONDAYS
9:05am – 9:55am → Beginning Korean I → FolH 218 (East Bank)
10:10am – 11:50am → Social Theory → BlegH 10 (West Bank)
12:20pm – 1:35pm → American Race Relations → HMH 1-106 (West Bank)

TUESDAYS
9:05am – 9:55am → Beginning Korean I → FolH 218 (East Bank)
11:15am – 12:05pm → Intro to East Asia I: The Imperial Age (Dis) → BlegH 220 (West Bank)
12:45pm – 2:00pm → Intro to East Asia I: The Imperial Age (Lec) → HMH 1-104 (West Bank)

WEDNESDAYS
9:05am – 9:55am → Beginning Korean I → FolH 218 (East Bank)
10:10am – 11:50am → Social Theory → BlegH 10 (West Bank)
12:20pm – 1:35pm → American Race Relations → HMH 1-106 (West Bank)

THURSDAYS
9:05am – 9:55am → Beginning Korean I → FolH 218 (East Bank)
12:45pm – 2:00pm → Intro to East Asia I: The Imperial Age (Lec) → HMH 1-104 (West Bank)

FRIDAYS
9:05am – 9:55am → Beginning Korean I → FolH 218 (East Bank)

Total Credit Load = 16 credits + Job (?) + Dancing (!)

I am looking forward to my classes. I hope they turn out great! I also need to buy books before school starts =\ Besides school, I am looking for a job or two for the school year. If anyone has any ideas of where I could work, PLEASE let me know! Anywho, I'll keep you all updated! I promise to post a few more times again before school starts. Peace and love!

- Ti-en-T

0 comments:

About this blog

This is where I pour all my thoughts of the moment. Take it or leave it.