Hey all!
I'm in Rochester, MN right now, Home of the Mayo Clinic. I'm having a real great time down here. I'm heading back to the Twin Cities tomorrow afternoon. I'm only staying a night, but hell there's nothing wrong with taking a short trip. Rochester is a nice little city, but there are some people here that are just downright rude. I think it's like that everywhere you go though. Well, just thought I'd check in since I haven't checked in for a week or so now. I decided that I am not going to live at home when I move back to the Cities. I'm going to find a place to live on my own that is closer to school. This will definitely give me more peace of mind. Well, orientation is in two days. I'm looking forward to FINALLY register for classes! I hate not knowing what my schedule is going to be like. This is not allowing to do many things, such as applying for jobs -_-;; Anywho. I'm going to get back to hanging and chilling out. Until next time, peace.
- Ti-en-T
0 comments:
Post a Comment