Hanging out with a few friends at my place right now. They are all talking about gaming right now. Wanna know what I think about it all...BORING! Anywho, it's summer so all I'm doing is working. I decided not to take classes this summer. I needed a break from school and less stress. I am definitely enjoying my summer so far. I feel like I've been able to live life for the first time in a long time.
I have a month left before I am moving back home. I gave up the apartment that I signed a lease for earlier this year. I kinda regret giving the place up because I lost $600 in doing so, but in the run I want to say that I made a smart choice. I'm just not thrilled about the thought of living with my family. I love my family very very much, but I need to end my days relaxed and to myself. With my family I can't go home to peace, I'll be going home to drama, stress, pressure, and bullshit. Aiyaiyai...
Well, it's really late so I'm gonna get to bed. Peace for now.
0 comments:
Post a Comment