Hey everyone,

So I'm sitting at home after a long day bored. I'm okay with it though. This is my time to relax at the end of the day. Besides school and work, I have spent these past few days "house hunting." I am looking for a new place to live after my current lease comes up. Tomorrow, Thursday, and Friday I have places lined up to go and see. I have one place tomorrow, two places on Thursday, and two places on Friday. I don't really want to commit to anything right now, but I want to start looking early in case I do find a place that I really like. I'm kinda being picky because I want to find a place where I can stay for another two years without moving. I hate moving =\. So if I can't find anything now I'm not too worried about it because I'm sure I'll find something later. I'll come back and let you guys know how the viewings went. That's all for now. Peace.

0 comments:

About this blog

This is where I pour all my thoughts of the moment. Take it or leave it.